Maxims for the Internet
• Home is where you hang your @.
• The e-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.
• A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single
• You can't teach a new mouse old clicks.
• Great groups from little icons grow.
• Speak softly and carry a cell phone.
• C:\ is the root of all directories.
• Don't put all your hypes in one homepage.
• Pentium wise; pen and paper foolish.
• The modem is the message
• Too many clicks spoil the browse.
• The geek shall inherit the earth.
• A chat has nine lives.
• Don't byte off more than you can view.
• Fax is stranger than fiction.
• What boots up must come down.
• Virtual reality is its own reward.
• Modulation in all things.
• A user and his leisure time are soon parted.
• There's no place like http://www.home.com
• Know what to expect before you connect.
• Oh, what a tangled web we weave when first we
• Speed thrills.
• Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach
him to use the Net and he won't bother you for
Forwarded by Sharon Dyck.
Back to Previous Page
Remember: 'Don't back out on the outback!'
Opportunity down under Go to our opportunity down under page.
Home Page Back to Outback Patrol's Home Page.